30-minute Appointment – £33
45-minute Appointment – £44
60-minute Appointment – £50
90-minute Appointment – £75
120-minute Appointment – £100
- Payment can be made in advance by bank transfer or on the day by cash (please bring the correct amount).
- Let me know at the time of booking if you have a Gift Voucher.
- To confirm your appointment if you are a new client, I take payment by bank transfer in advance. There is a 50% non-refundable appointment fee if you cancel with less than 48 hour notice. If you cancel with less than 24 hour notice you will incur the full appointment fee. I really appreciate your courtesy and understanding with this, please read my cancellation policy section.
- For Events and Onsite Massage please note that the costs are based on the number of clients, frequency of visits, location, and length of time spent per treatment. Please note there is a minimum 72 hour cancellation policy.
- Due to the rising cost of living prices will be reviewed soon.
I want to make massage available for everybody, so please get in contact if you cannot afford set prices. I will try to offer a viable solution according to your means available.
Your insurance company may cover your sessions. Please check which accreditations and qualifications are accepted. I am registered with MTI (Massage Training Institute) and may be able to invoice you for holistic, deep tissue, remedial and sports massage if I have the accepted qualifications.