The FAQs listed below aims to answer some of the questions you may have.
Please call me on 07525 758 969 to find out more or contact me now via this website.
BCMB (Google Map)
Lower Ground Floor
109 Pembroke Road
When you arrive at the venue, the entrance is on Guthrie Road. Through the entrance, please follow the gravel footpath to the right of the main entrance. Stairs lead down the side of the building, to the entrance of the college.
If you have any symptoms of or have recently been suffering from nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea, please call as soon as possible to re-book your massage for a later date.
Likewise, if you have any fever, chills, or fatigue potentially relating to cold or flu, it isn’t appropriate to have a massage for either of our interest.
Please take a common sense view on this and re-book your massage as soon as possible if you have any symptoms of illness. Try as much as you can to keep within the cancellation policy time-frames, this will need to be assessed on an individual basis. I keep the right to refuse to massage if you are sick.
Covid operating protocols have been relaxed. Surgical type IIR masks are now optional for clients and practitioners during treatment.
As always, each treatment situation should be risk assessed, if any of us feel that there is a need to use increased PPE or if we feel more comfortable doing so, then that should be respected.
Please bring any PPE you feel that you may need to use for any massage practice we do.
Less than 48 hour notice | 50% appointment fee
Less than 24 hour notice | Full appointment fee
72 hour notice | Onsite & Events | Full Quote
Please give me 48 hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment to get a full refund. To ensure I received a time sensitive message contact me on my number 07525 758 969. I am only able to check emails once a day.
I do understand that sometimes plans have to change. When you book an appointment my time is reserved exclusively for you. As a small business, I really appreciate the minimum cancellation notice of 48 hours or 72 hours for Onsite & Event work . It gives me the opportunity to offer your space to another client, cancel rooms, etc and saves me from needing to charge you.
This being said, I really encourage and support you to be vigilant with your health . If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment please let me know immediately and you will easily be able to reschedule.
I really appreciate your courtesy and understanding with this.
Some ways in which massage might help amongst many others:
- Help to reduce pain by releasing endorphins; endorphins also elevate the mood
- Relax sore muscles, improve muscle tone and flexibility
- Relieve muscular tightness, stiffness, spasms and restrictions in muscle tissue
- Restore balance and the natural healing processes of our bodies strengthening the immune system
- Improve circulation of blood bringing more oxygen and nutrients into the muscle helping reduce fatigue
- Improve nervous function
- Help to increase joint mobility, free adhesions, breaks down scar tissue and decreases inflammation
- Relieve physical discomfort such as sciatic, tension headaches, bad digestions or constipation
- Improve your sleep and energy levels
- Maintain your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Promote body awareness, create a feeling of well-being and enhance self-esteem
- Ease emotional trauma through relaxation
- Decrease the heart rate due to relaxation
- Temporarily decrease blood pressure
- Deepen breathing and improve lung capacity by relaxing any tightness in the respiratory muscles
- Improve digestion and increase movement in the large intestine which helps to relieve constipation
- Reduce levels of the stress hormone Cortisol that can cause insomnia, lowered immunity, high blood pressure, heart disease, depression, weak bones and muscles
- Reduce stress and anxiety that can cause low immunity, high blood pressure, heart disease, depression, weak bones and muscles by relaxing both mind and body
I’ll ask you to provide your postcode, date of birth or mobile phone number for verification.
There is no parking on site including on weekends and out-of-office hours. On-street parking is free on weekends and after 5 pm Mon-Fri. Do allow plenty of time to find on-street parking if necessary.
The roads surrounding the venue are restricted to permit holders or pay & display Mon-Fri 9 am – 5 pm.
You can come into BCMB to collect one of our 5 permits (first come first served – these cannot be reserved) or pay at a meter which costs £1.50 per hour for a maximum stay 5 of hours. Please remember to sign them in and return them – they cost a lot of money to the venue to replace when they go missing.
There might be free parking at The Downs. This is a great opportunity for a beautiful walk around The Downs before or after your treatment.
Pay & Display Charges
- £1.50 for up to 1 hour
- £3.00 for up to 2 hours
- £4.50 for up to 3 hours
- £6.00 for up to 4 hours
- £7.50 for up to 5 hours
60 Minute Appointment – £50
90 Minute Appointment – £75
120 Minute Appointment – £100
- Payment can be made in advance by bank transfer or on the day by cash (please bring the correct amount).
- Let me know at the time of booking if you have a Gift Voucher.
- To confirm your appointment if you are a new client, I take payment by bank transfer in advance. There is a 50% non-refundable appointment fee if you cancel with less than 48 hour notice. If you cancel with less than 24 hour notice you will incur the full appointment fee. I really appreciate your courtesy and understanding with this, please read my cancellation policy section.
- For Events and Onsite Massage please note that the costs are based on the number of clients, frequency of visits, location, and length of time spent per treatment. Please note there is a minimum 72 hour cancellation policy.
- Due to the rising cost of living prices will be reviewed soon.
I want to make massage available for everybody, so please get in contact if you cannot afford set prices. I will try to offer a viable solution according to your means available.
- a drape to cover yourself during the treatment. I recommend a single flat sheet, extra large towel, thin fleece blanket, etc. It just needs to be large enough to cover you and soft enough for me to fold back to uncover the areas I will be working on. Your sheets, towels, and blankets may get a little marked from the massage oils used. You may choose to designate specific items as your massage kit.
- a pair of shorts and a vest top so for the postural assessment (specially if you have booked an Remedial & Sports Massage).
- any PPE you feel that you may need to use for any massage practice we do. Surgical type IIR masks are now optional for clients and practitioners during treatment.
- drinking water and/or your favourite hot drink.
- for added comfort you can bring a single fitted sheet to put underneath you.
- you are also welcome to bring a blanket for warmth if you think you may need it (the room might be cooler than normal due to extra ventilation).