Sandra Alonso is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
I have ICO data protection to keep your online information safe and secure.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or that you provide to me, will be processed by me. It also explains how your personal data is used and collected through the website sandraalonso.com.
For the purpose of this policy, the data controller is Sandra Alonso of 10-12 Picton St, Montpelier, Bristol BS6 5QA.
1 The Website and information I collect
1.1 If you are using the Website
By filling in any of the forms on this website, you are giving your consent for Sandra Alonso to hold your personal information. The information which you supply on the forms will be held together with any clinical records or purchasing information, as applicable. I use your information to give you the best possible service and for insurance purposes. I may collect the following information about you:
- your name
- your surname
- your email address
- your telephone number
- your postcode
- your gender
- information about health
- how you heard about me
- your preferences for inclusion in contact lists
- any further information that you choose to provide to me, for example if you contact me with questions, comments or feedback about myself or the Website
1.2 Booking System
1.3 Payments details
1.4 Service communications
On a day to day basis I engage in communications regarding services and appointments with clients and prospect clients via emails send directly from my inbox or phone (SMS). The information may be about my practice, appointment enquiries, quotes, post consultation check in, client specific wellbeing tips/advice, relevant event information.
1.5 Email Marketing
I use Mailchimp as a 3rd party email marketing programme. With your permission, I would like to send you emails about my practice/special offers, wellbeing tips/advice, and event advertising. You have the option to positively opt in to receive these updates. You can unsubscribe at any time.
1.6 External Links
External links are clickable text or images links to other websites. I look to include only quality, safe and relevant external links. You click on an external link at your own risk and I cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
1.7 Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through social media platforms on which I participate on, are custom to the terms and conditions and the privacy policies held with each platform respectively. If you make contact with me on a social media platform, I might ask you to ‘private message me’ so we can continue a private conversation. I might then ask you for personal information, such as email address, if you are wishing to subscribe to our mailing list.
- We use the following cookies: tbc work in process!!!
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of my site.
3 Uses made of the information
3.1 I use information held about you in the following ways:
- to administer and manage your booking and to provide you with necessary information about the treatment you have booked
- to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me and to provide you with the information, and services that you request from me
- to provide you with information about other services I offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- to notify you about changes to my service or the Website
- to ensure that content from my Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to administer my Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve mine Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- as part of my efforts to keep my Website safe and secure
3.2 Disclosure of your information
Your information will be kept strictly confidential. I will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
I may disclose your personal information if I are required by law to do so or if you violate my Terms of Service.
3.3 Where I store your personal data
3.3.1 All personal information you provide me with is stored in a secure computer, the secure control panel for this website and spreadsheets. I will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access using secure passwords and encryption.
3.3.2 If I ever need to transfer your personal data outside the EEA, I will make sure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data, in compliance with UK data protection laws.
3.3.3 The transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. I will do my best to protect your personal data but I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
4 Your rights
4.1 You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing emails or by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org
4.2 You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that I hold about you. Once I have verified your identity I will respond as quickly as possible and in any event within 30 days.
4.3 You have the right to amend any personal information I stored by contacting me at email@example.com and to amend your marketing preference in any marketing emails.
4.4 My Website may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Edited and customised by: Sandra Alonso | Massage Therapist