I work holistically, with the idea that the body, mind, and spirit are connected; providing you with an integrated and flowing massage.
As a holistic massage therapist, I have the ability to adapt and respond to your unique needs, physical characteristics, and personality and customise your treatment accordingly. I do not follow a rigid routine and I am able to provide a unique massage each visit to suit how you feel, which may well be slightly different each time.
Varying the depth, speed, and intention I can provide a stronger or lighter touch depending on what you need and prefer. We can use deep tissue techniques or we can ease tension with a lighter holistic touch. You are always in charge! This work can be done through clothes, with oil on the skin, side lying or even sitting in a chair. It is a different and powerful experience every time!
My work includes classical Swedish techniques, percussive techniques, gentle hand holds, deep tissue, passive joint mobilization and stretches, breath work, deep relaxation, hands-free massage, and myofascial release. Through a creative process guided by sensitivity, awareness, and professionalism I combine presence and responsiveness during the treatment.
Massage is most beneficial when it becomes a regular part of your well-being routine allowing us to work together to explore and discover what works best for you session by session. At the end of treatment, I may give you homecare advice.
Sometimes massage is used to complement other treatments like chiropractic, osteopathy, physiotherapy, or counseling.
Some situations you might bring to a massage session:
- Want to feel looser as feeling tight and sore
- Are experiencing pain or discomfort from an injury
- Are experiencing pain or discomfort from being sat at the office
- Have been training very hard and have DOMs
- Feeling stressed and wanting time to relax and slow down
- Want to feel cared for and supported
- Going through a challenging time
- Want to reduce stress and help to address health issues, such as IBS, digestion problems, psoriasis and high blood pressure
- Want to mprove sleep quality
- Want to boost immune system
Sign up to my mailing list for service updates, tips & offers: