10-12 Picton Street
- I’ll send you a confirmation email with details on how to access the building and other info once you’ve booked your massage
- you’ll need to be able to walk a couple short flights of stairs to reach the studio
- do not ring the buzzer more than 5 mins before your appointment time as I may be with another client
- you may use our secure bike parking if you cycle – please arrive five minutes ahead of time so I can show you
- Montpelier is on a residents’ parking scheme (RPS) area (9am – 5pm Monday – Friday) and parking can be limited
- Picton Street has a parking meter and it’s cheap to stay for an hour or two
- there are usually some free spaces on Arley Hill and Sydenham Road
- there is metered parking on Upper York Street and Wilder Street (both aprox. 7 mins walk away) with a 2 hour maximum stay, charges apply Monday – Sunday 8am – Midnight
- the nearest car park that has no limit on the time you can stay is St James Barton (approx. 11 minutes walk away)
- buses run up and down Stokes Croft, which is only two minutes’ walk away
Montpelier train station is just 5 mins walk away
Tues 10am – 8pm
Wed 12pm – 6pm
Thu 3pm – 8pm
Fri 12pm – 6pm
If any of those times don’t work do get in touch. I am sometimes able to open further availability.
How to book
Book a massage online. If you don’t see a time that works for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS 07525 758 969. Thanks!
You can also book or ask me any questions by either, an email to email@example.com, contact me via this website or call or text me on 07525 75 89 69.
What to bring to your appointment
- if you can, please bring a drape to cover yourself during the treatment. I recommend a single flat sheet, an extra large towel, or a thin fleece blanket. It just needs to be large enough to cover you fully and soft enough for me to fold back to uncover the areas I will be working on. Your sheets, towels, and blankets may get a little marked from the massage oils used. You may choose to designate specific items as your massage kit
- for a Remedial & Sports Massage Postural Assessment please bring a pair of shorts or loose fitting trousers that roll up above the knee. And, a vest-top for female if you are not happy to undress to your underwear
- bring any PPE you feel that you may need to use for any massage practice we do. Surgical type IIR masks are now optional for clients and practitioners during treatment.
- for added comfort if you do not want couch roll you are welcome to bring a single fitted sheet to put underneath you
Ad hoc appointments may be possible from BCMB (Bristol College of Massage & Bodywork) rooms.