Massage can be a welcome and refreshing addition to any of the events you might be planning to hold. Tell me what you have in mind and I would do my best to accommodate it. I am available for Events and On Site Massage and I am willing to travel.
- Yoga retreats
- Birthdays and pamper parties
- On Site Massage
On Site Massage – Creating a sanctuary of calm in your place of work
I provide On Site Chair Massage creating a relaxing space in offices around Bristol. I aim to reduce stress in your workplace and promote overall company wellbeing. Headaches, back, neck and shoulder pain are very common and can leave you feeling in a state of constant unrest and discomfort. Massage will leave you feeling invigorated, refreshed and energised. It can allow space in your working day to de-stress and recharge mind and body .
Treatments on back, neck, arms and head are oil free, given over clothes on a specially designed massage chair. The treatments can vary in length to suit your needs lasting 10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes per person. There is a minimum call out of 3 hours for workplace massage bookings. You could benefit from On Site Massage and include it as part of the following:
- A one off event such as an employee fun day
- Reward or morale booster
- Product launches
- Corporate events
- Brainstorming session
Onsite massage might help by:
- Raising health awareness and promoting wellbeing in the workplace
- Helping to reduce RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury)
- Helping to relax, reduce tension and relieve aches and pains
- Helping to alleviate symptoms of stress, such as headaches and eye strain
- Recognizing and rewarding employees
- Boosting morale and motivation
Please call me on 07525 758 969 or contact me now via this website for further details and to discuss your requirements.