Thai Foot Reflexology Massage is a massage on the feet and also lower legs. It is both invigorating and deeply relaxing, and has the aim of balancing the body promoting general well-being. I reckon that is a pretty good excuse to put your feet up.
The treatment involves the application of pressure onto particular areas of the feet to stimulate reflex points that correspond to the internal organs of the body. It includes the use of a traditional Thai Foot Massage Stick as well as using the palms, fingers, thumbs and knuckles. Thai Foot Reflexology Massage also helps to open up the energy lines in the body known as Sen lines, which are from the Ayurvedic tradition and are the equivalent to the Meridian lines in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
You will not be asked to remove your clothes for this treatment to take place, although you will need to take your shoes and socks off so it is probably best to wear loose clothes.
You will leave the session feeling relaxed, balanced and invigorated!
Thai Foot Reflexology with Head & Shoulder Massage
Thai Foot Massage will usually last for one hour. It can be performed as a stand alone treatment or can be combined with 30 minutes of head, hands and shoulder massage.
Thai Foot Reflexology Massage may help with the following:
- Improve energy levels and lift your mood
- Support your body’s own natural healing abilities and boost the immune system
- Stimulate lymphatic drainage and help remove toxins
- Improve concentration and clarity of mind
- Leave you with a general feeling of tranquillity, calmness and well-being
- Improve circulation and flexibility in the ankles and feet
- Stimulate the internal organs
- Encourage more restful and refreshing sleep patterns
- Help to reduce stress-related conditions aiding relaxation