All Treatment Prices are:
1 hour appointment £40
1.5 hour appointment £55
2 hour appointment £70
For Events and Onsite Massage please note that the costs are based on the number of clients, the frequency of visits, your location, and the length of time spent per treatment.
I have lower rates to accommodate peoples financial circumstances. To find out more, please call me on 07525 758 969 or contact me now via this website.
Some ways in which massage might help amongst many others:
- Help to reduce pain by releasing endorphins; endorphins also elevate the mood
- Relax sore muscles, improve muscle tone and flexibility
- Relieve muscular tightness, stiffness, spasms and restrictions in muscle tissue
- Restore balance and the natural healing processes of our bodies strengthening the immune system
- Improve circulation of blood bringing more oxygen and nutrients into the muscle helping reduce fatigue
- Improve nervous function
- Help to increase joint mobility, free adhesions, breaks down scar tissue and decreases inflammation
- Relieve physical discomfort such as sciatic, tension headaches, bad digestions or constipation
- Improve your sleep and energy levels
- Maintain your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Promote body awareness, create a feeling of well-being and enhance self-esteem
- Ease emotional trauma through relaxation
- Decrease the heart rate due to relaxation
- Temporarily decrease blood pressure
- Deepen breathing and improve lung capacity by relaxing any tightness in the respiratory muscles
- Improve digestion and increase movement in the large intestine which helps to relieve constipation
- Reduce levels of the stress hormone Cortisol that can cause insomnia, lowered immunity, high blood pressure, heart disease, depression, weak bones and muscles
- Reduce stress and anxiety by relaxing both mind and body munity, high blood pressure, heart disease, depression, weak bones and muscles
The number of treatments needed will vary as everyone is different.
After a session there is a short period of adjustment as part of the healing process. Sometimes clients notice improvement after only one or two sessions and some need support for longer to get back to a place where they are feeling well. Many return when they experience challenges or pain resurface while others come back periodically.
On your first visit depending on your aims and treatment reasons together we can agree a treatment plan.
I will ask you to undress just as far as you feel comfortable and will leave you in privacy to do so. You can choose to undress fully, or keep your underwear, or more clothing, on. The choice is yours.
Once on the massage couch you will be covered with a cotton sheet throughout the treatment, and I will only uncover the part of you that I am about to work on at that time, making sure that you are comfortable.
We can work with oil on skin or through clothes or sheet, as necessary. Seated massage is also an option if you are more comfortable that way. Let the treatment begin!
Treatment is not advisable under some medical conditions. If in doubt, please consult your GP or call me before your session to discuss any existing medical conditions.
If you are pregnant or are undergoing medical treatment, please mention this at the time of booking.
All information you tell me is strictly confidential, solely used for the purpose of customizing your treatment.
You can pay at the beginning or at the end of each session unless you have already paid in advance.
Payment methods include: by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Give a massage treatment to someone special – gift vouchers available for purchase!
Once the payment has been made, Gift Voucher can be emailed.
Gift Vouchers can be used within 6 months from the date of purchase. When booking your appointment, please quote the Gift Voucher.
Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be extended. Cancellation policy still applies to appointments being paid for by Gift Vouchers.
When you book an appointment you are reserving my time exclusively for your treatment. If you cannot keep your appointment, please give at least 24 hours’ notice. For On site & Event Massage the cancellation notice is 72 hours.
Cancellations without the above notice will be charged in full or at my discretion depending on circumstances. An invoice will be sent to cover any cancellation charges incurred.
Please call me on 07525 758 969 or contact me via this website if you need to re-arrange or cancel your appointment.